Hi there, Diamond Lovers, Window-Shoppers, and Internet Trolls!
Your Diamond Teacher interrupts your viewing pleasure to bring you this exciting news!
If you’re a college/university student or know someone who could use a hand, we are offering a $1,000 ACADEMIC SCHOLARSHIP for the 2017-2018 academic year.
All you need to do is put your writer’s hat on and create a 500-750-word essay from one of these topics:
- The Science of Sparkle
- Why Online Diamond Shopping Appeals to Millennials
- How Are Diamonds Relevant in Today’s Society?
- Is Online Diamond Shopping Safe?
- The Pros and Cons of Buying Diamonds Online vs. Brick and Mortar Stores
- Why You Shouldn’t Buy Diamonds Blindly
- Why You Should Invest on the Best Diamond Cut and Not an a Bigger Carat Weight
- The Science Behind Shining Bright Like a Diamond
- Why Diamonds Make for the Best Engagement Rings
- Are Diamonds Really Forever?
Choose what speaks to you! Tell us about your personal experience or recount what you've seen in society or the media. You will be judged on a combination of originality, proof, and persuasiveness.
Feel free to skim through our articles for diamond facts and references. The topics in Diamond 4Cs and Diamond Buying Guide will surely give you in-depth knowledge about the world of diamonds!
Your Diamond Teacher Scholarship Details:
Open to Undergraduate, Graduate, and Incoming Students
Open to legal residents of the United States and Canada
Minimum GPA: 2.5
(Proof of your GPA and eligibility will be required before awarding.)
Submission Deadline: December 15, 2017
Date of Award: December 31, 2017
(Scholarship award will be directly sent to your college/university.)
Please be informed that all submissions will be used for the sole purpose of awarding a scholarship.
Applicants will not receive a solicitation from Your Diamond Teacher or any other party, and your information will never be shared or sold.
When you’re ready, kindly fill up the form and attach your essay below. We will email you if you’ve been qualified! For inquiries, write to email@example.com or use this form below:
Best of luck! 🙂